PHOTO CREDIT: @izharhusin
Attending a beautiful wedding in summer could be a critical mission to get nailed so that your end goals are not to be the center of attention besides the groom and to avoid any cringing when looking back at photos in the future.
Of course, it could be pretty straightforward if the dress code for the wedding is black tie. What else do you need except a nice bow tie with dark suits?
If it is not, then be not afraid because we’ve compiled a list of tips and ideas on how to wear your wedding styles this summer. We promised there will be a style that is going to fit into your personality and body shape.
- Image 1 – 15: Plain / printed color shirt (semi formal)
- Image 16 – 20: Shirt with blazers (without tie)
- Image 21 – 25: Suits (without tie)
- Image 26 – 28: Black tie suits
- Image 29 – 35: Tee shirt / singlet with blazers
- Image 36 – 42: Shirt + short pants
- Image 43 – 45: Casual wear
Scroll left to check out the 45 wedding styles and tips for men this summer.
White and light blue color shirts are the most popular outfit to be wear in a summer wedding.